Sunday 4 December 2011

Think about this ...

o    Think about this for a minute...
If I happened to show up on your door step crying,
Would you Care?

If I called you and asked you to pick me up because something happened,
Would you come?

If I had one day left,
to live my life;
Would you be part of  that last day?

If I needed a shoulder
to cry on,
Would you give me yours?

This is a test to see
who your real friends are 
or if you are just someone to talk to you when they are bored


Do you know what the relationship is between your two eyes?

They blink together, they move together,
They cry together, they see things together, and they sleep
together,
But they never see each other;

...  that's what friendship is.
Your aspiration is your motivation, your motivation is your belief, your
Belief is your peace, your peace is your target, your target is heaven, and
Life is like hard core torture without it, And you are a very important part of the event of my life...

Who is your best friend?

Send this to all Your good friends.

Even me, if I am one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment